27th March 2023, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get Migration certificate of CBSE 12th?

I passed 11th (bio) in DAV MPS,Janta (CBSE Board) .But I want to take admission in 12th as Arts student in CGBSE Board. So I need migration certificate of 11th class. How I can get my migration certificate?

28th March 2023, 08:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Migration certificate of CBSE 12th?

CBSE does not issue any migration certificate after completion of Class 11th, also change in the board of education is not allowed after Class 11th i.e; one cannot get direct admission to Class 12th in any other board having completed Class 11th from some other board.

So, if you want to get admitted in Arts stream for pursuing your intermediate degree course from CGBSE (Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education) then for that you will be required to start all again from the beginning by seeking admission in Class 11th of a school affiliated to CGBSE.

For your information, I would like to let you know that CBSE issues migration certificate, along with the mark sheet and passing certificate to all the students who have managed to pass their Class 10th and Class 12th from the same board.
28th March 2023, 09:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. Step 1: Visit CBSE regional office if you live outside Delhi.

2. Step 2: Fill out the application form, which the CBSE office will provide. Step

3: Fill in the details with the correct information in the application form.

4. Step 4: Pay the fees at the fee counter of the CBSE office.
28th March 2023, 11:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to get admission in CBSE board in Arts stream after completing std 11th from CBSE board in Bio stream.

So, if you want to get admission in CGBSE board and pursue Arts stream then you will have to take admission in std 11th and pursue it again.
29th March 2023, 05:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can get the migration certificate from your school. However, as you have been registered for 12th class and it is mandatory to do 12th from the same board from which you have completed your 11th class.

Please contact your school administration for all the required details and documents and also your state board school whether they are giving you admission in 12th standard as a regular candidate.
29th March 2023, 08:58 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Step 1: Visit CBSE regional office if you live outside Delhi.

2. Step 2: Fill out the application form, which the CBSE office will provide.

3. Step 3: Fill in the details with the correct information in the application form.

4. Step 4: Pay the fees at the fee counter of the CBSE office.
31st May 2023, 08:36 PM
eduking

I studied through CBSE and got all my documents from my school itself. You just need to contact the school authority for the migration certificate along with all other documents. They should be able to provide it without any issues because such documents are required for further studies.

If the school is not providing the document, then you need to contact the CBSE office. Usually, the CBSE office is the last choice because most of the schools provide documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?