2nd January 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get mistake corrected in my father’s name in 10th certificate?

Respected Sir, my name is Siva Krishna from Andhra Pradesh, Eluru. The problem is, I had completed 10th in 2000 year. That certificate has wrong entry of my father’s name first letter.
So, how to get mistake correction in my certificate? Please how to apply and approach of correction in my certificate?

2nd January 2017, 03:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get mistake corrected in my father’s name in 10th certificate?

To get the mistake corrected of your father's name in 10th standard certificate then, you need to visit the school where you have pursued your 10th standard. The principal will ask you to fill the application form for name correction and you need to pay the specified fee. The school will send your request to the SSC Board and they will process your request and will issue you new certificate with your father's name corrected within 10-15 working days.

2nd January 2017, 06:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get mistake corrected in my father’s name in 10th certificate?

As your father's name is incorrect in the 10th certificate, so in order to make it correct you have to contact the school authorities from where you have completed your 10th standard. After that you have to write an application to the principal requesting to correct the name and attach the relevant documents required. Now the principal will forward the application to the authorities of the respective board and hence, within a few days you will get a duplicate corrected certificate.

2nd January 2017, 08:08 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

At this situation it is hard to get any correction in your mark sheet or in your 10th passing certificate. You had completed 10th in 2000 and now its 2017 i.e. 16 years elapsed.

But you can take a try. First of all visit to relevant school board regional office and ask them for resolution. If it is possible then ask them for procedure and documents required. After that complete all their formalities.

According to my knowledge, no resolution is available for your situation because 16 years is much more than enough to notice this mistake.

2nd January 2017, 10:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to correct your father's name in class 10th certificate, you must have to contact to the respective School from where you have completed your class 10th.
Contact to the Principal of the School, write an application to the Principal stating that your father's name is wrong in the certificate, you need to correct it. Submit it to the office. You will be helped by the School authorities further.

4th January 2017, 12:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should first of all contact your respective school and write an application to them regarding your issue and I am sure you will be helped.

You will have to provide the required documents asked for by the school and your issue will probably be solved.

27th October 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get mistake corrected in my father%u2019s name in 10th certificate?

Is original document needed if spelling of fathers name is wrong in 10th board result and admit card

20th April 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get mistake corrected in my father%u2019s name in 10th certificate?

I had completed 10th in 2006 and my 10th certificate and marksheet has my name "Kumari Pallavi Singh" and other graduation and post graduation certificate has only "Pallavi Singh". will it be a problem during job verification?

12th July 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

My father name is Ajay kumar in my 10th certificate but,In RRB Group-d application form i have written my father name as ''Ajay Kumar Singh''...will it create any issue during document verification,what should i do now?

21st September 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 cbsc from Saudi Arabia.Now I am in 12th.My fathers name is JOHN THANKACHAN but it was written as THANKACHAN JOHN which is also written wrong in passport. My birth certificate has the correct one.so what is the solution.my [email protected].

16th September 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Father name is muhammad fiaz but in 10 class result card it is written by mistake muhammad faiz

3rd November 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

According to army documents we can change or correct father'name in 10th certificate after passing class tenth in elventh

8th November 2019, 03:08 PM
EduXpert

You need to contact the school concerned and apply for the correction of name in the certificate. You have to write an application and school will forward it to the concerned board for correction. You must have the relevant documents with you to apply for the correction.

Contact the school as soon as possible so that the correction is done quickly. Any delay will only prolong the process.

23rd December 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

SIR, MY name is Pallavi and my father name is Pradip but in my 10th and 12th certificate my father name is Jitendra its my uncle name i want to correct my father name sir, is it possible? if possible then what are the procedures.

28th January 2020, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I have mistake in father's name in my 10th class certificate. I have written exam in 1999. Shall I make correction in that, is it possible?

3rd February 2020, 01:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

In order to make it correct, you have to contact the school authorities from where you have completed your 10th standard. After that, you have to go to the district educational officer to correct the name and attach the relevant documents required. Once he approves your request and forwards the application to the authorities of the respective board, you will get a duplicate corrected certificate within a few weeks.

24th July 2020, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

HNO 1015106597 I CERTIFY P HUSSAIN BASHA MY FATHER NAME P MABU SUBHANI

MY CERTIFICATE CORRECTION FATHER NAME P SUBHANI MY SCHOOL SJRRMCH
PLEASE HIGHER EDUCATION SUBMIT CERTIFICATE CORRECTION PLEASE CONTANCT NUMBER 8639398707
THANKYU SIR

18th September 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my surname and father name in 10th class intermediate degree and MBA tell me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?