3rd April 2021, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get proof of minority for 12th KSEEB student? Benefits of the minority?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am from KSEEB Board, studying in 12th standard. I am under minority but don't know how to get minority proof. Kindly tell me how to get it? And how can I benefit from this?

15th November 2021, 04:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get proof of minority for 12th KSEEB student? Benefits of the minority?

To get the proof of minority you can visit the nearest Nemmadi Kendra and submit the application in prescribed format along with documents for the minority certificate. Provide the personal details, the purpose of applying for a Minority certificate, details of education, and details of the income from all sources. Pay the application fee to the Nemmadi Kendra operator and get the acknowledgment slip with the application number for your future reference. The certificate request will be processed online through the Karnataka Directorate of Minorities Department and the status will be updated through SMS to your registered mobile number. Once the authority approves the request then you can obtain the certificate from Nemmadi Kendra.

The benefits of obtaining the Karnataka Minority Certificate are given below.

--> Scholarships
--> Government Subsidies
--> Government Schemes
--> Quotas in Educational Institutions
--> Reservation of seats in the Legislatures
--> Reservation in Government Service
--> Relaxation of Upper age limit for applying to certain government jobs.
--> Waving off a part or the whole of the admission fees admission to schools and colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?