27th March 2023, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How the JAC board students get admission in SRCC?

Sir I am pursuing my 12 from Jac board from commerce stream and i am equally good in study . I want to score 95 in my board and take admission in srcc for b.com hons . but people say that I will not get that much marks to get in srcc in jac board because there is a very tough correction of copy in jac board and no has score 90 till now.sir I really wish to pursue my hons from srcc. please tell me is this is wright as no one has score 90 in jac board from any stream and if this is true than tell me how can I get admission in srcc or is any privileges for us (jac board student) in admission procedure in srcc.

28th March 2023, 10:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the JAC board students get admission in SRCC?

Admission in SRCC and other colleges of DU are not offered on merir basis, but it is offered after qualifying in the CUET examination.

The examination is conducted every year for admission in UG courses. Candidates are offered admission in courses and colleges on the basis of score in entrance examination.

So, you can do better preparation for the examination as per syllabus to get admission.
28th March 2023, 11:19 AM
Ar_pit

Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
An aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
The applicant must have studied and passed Mathematics/Business Mathematics/ equivalent paper* at the qualifying examination for admission to B. Com. (Hons.).
Selection shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination including one language and three best subjects as per the following:

An aggregate of 45% or more in English/Hindi and combination of best three among the following subjects: Mathematics, Accountancy, Economics and Business Studies/ Commerce.
Inclusion of any subject from List B other than mentioned above in the combination of best three will lead to a deduction of 1% per subject on the aggregate.
Inclusion of any subject other than those in List A and List B in the combination of best three will lead to a deduction of 2.5% per subject on the aggregate of the Best Four.
28th March 2023, 08:45 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. An aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.

2. The applicant must have studied and passed Mathematics at the qualifying examination for admission to B. A. (Hons.) in Economics.

3. The merit shall be determined on the basis of the marks of one language and three best academic/elective subjects as specified in List A and List B below.
29th March 2023, 12:14 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The very first thing I would like to inform you is that from 2022, admission to all colleges of University of Delhi (DU) including SRCC (Sri Ram College of Commerce) for undergraduate degree courses is offered through CUET UG and therefore there is no dependence of admission on Class 12th marks as far as one holds the minimum requirement for appearing in the same examination.

So, you need not worry about the marking policy of JAC board being a bit harsh as it does not hamper your possibility of admission to SRCC or any other college of DU rather you should look to prepare for CUET UG along with your board examination preparation.
30th March 2023, 12:43 AM
Msdhoni02

1. SRCC admission 2023 will be conducted through Delhi University's Common Seat Allocation Portal (CSAS) based on CUET scores.

2. The last date to submit the CUET UG 2023 application form is March 30. CUET UG 2023 exam will be conducted from May 21 to May 30, 2023.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?