28th January 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How many papers to attend for passing intermediate? Total number of subjects?

How many papers i have to attend for passing in intermediate course? total number of subjects in intermediate course.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend EAMCET exam after scoring 492 total in intermediate
  2. Does B.Com course available in Lucknow University?
  3. U.P Board Intermediate, Home Management Nutrition Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Enrollement into CA course for Senior Assistant at Municipal Corporation? -- [New]
  5. How to prepare for Jharkhand high court assistant exam?
  6. Subjects required in intermediate for admission in B.Com?
  7. Duration of the ICWA course? What is the fee structure?
  8. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Foundation of casualty Actuarial Science, Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am i eligible for MCI eligibility certificate after passing intermediate in one sitting
  10. Uttar Pradesh Board Intermediate Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to study at IISET after passing 12th with 95% in total 6 subjects? Is it compulsory to write the aptitude test?
  12. What is the full form of B.Com and admission criteria?
  13. How to become pilot after passing NDA? What's the total number of seats available?
  14. Qualification required for IB Grade A?
  15. How may I make correction in my application form for YANTRIK recruitment? I have skipped to write the marks of one of my subject(IT), so my percentage reduced to 0.5% as compared to total percentage. What should I do? Can I attend the test?
  16. Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Date of sale of Lucknow University application form for B.Com?
  18. Can I do Hotel Management after completing 10th class?
28th September 2014, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many papers to attend for passing intermediate? Total number of subjects?

The Intermediate course is of two years duration and there will be two stages in the intermediate course as follows :-
1.Intermediate First Year
2.Intermediate Second Year

In Intermediate First Year, there will be totally six papers out of which four papers are based on the selection of your group, and the remaining two papers are languages such as Sanskrit or French, English, etc.

In Intermediate Second Year, there will be same six papers as in your Intermediate First year. So, you need to give total of 12 papers to pass the Intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?