13th January 2021, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

For how many times I can apply if I appear NEET-MBBS this year but preparing for 12th Gujarat Board Improvement exam?

Sir, last year I failed the 12th Gujarat State Board exam. Now, I have applied for the Improvement exam. I have also applied for NEET-MBBS. Now, again I want to apply for NEET-MBBS. But I want to know what limit of attempting I have remained for NEET-MBBS?

15th January 2021, 11:01 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many times I can apply if I appear NEET-MBBS this year but preparing for 12th Gujarat Board Improvement exam?

There is no limitation on maximum attempts to appear for NEET UG examination conducted for admission in MBBS and other medical courses.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th with PCB as main paper.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for admission in the course.
15th January 2021, 02:03 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: For how many times I can apply if I appear NEET-MBBS this year but preparing for 12th Gujarat Board Improvement exam?

You can apply 2 times for NEET-MBBS this year but preparing for 12th Gujarat Board Improvement exam.

Those are appearing in 12th are also eligible to apply for this examination.

This year NEET will be conducted twice to reduce pressure on students.
15th January 2021, 06:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NEET UG examination along with improvement examination.

There is no maximum number of attempts to appear in the examination. The lower age limit is 17 years and no upper age limit.

Candidates passed or pursuing in std 12th with PCB are eligible to appear in the examination.
15th January 2021, 07:09 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, there is no limit on number of attempts for appearing in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) UG and a candidate can appear in the same examination as long as he/she satisfies the eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination.

For more details regarding NEET UG, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
16th January 2021, 11:39 AM
Ulna
Banned

According to the new rules of NTA there is no age limit for attempting the number of times of the paper
The eligibility criteria for NEET is
A candidate must pass 12th standard with at least 50% in physics, chemistry and biology
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of Admission
admission to the college will be based on the merit marks secured in the entrance exam
You will not be eligible to write the entrance exam as you have failed your 12th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?