13th April 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How much marks I can score if prepare with previous years question papers for 10th ICSE Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I want to know that if I prepare for
10th ICSE Board exam with preparation
of previous papers then how much marks
I can score? Please let me know asap.
With Regards-

16th April 2015, 10:56 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much marks I can score if prepare with previous years question papers for 10th ICSE Board exam?

By preparing through the previous question papers you can score maximum of 50% marks. That's because, maximum of two to three questions will be repeated. If you want to score marks then you need to prepare from prescribed text book. By studying trough text book you can gain good subject knowledge.
18th April 2015, 02:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks I can score if prepare with previous years question papers for 10th ICSE Board exam?

It is up to your labor and effort as to how much efficiency you put in it. However, by only relying on previous year question papers would not prove to be a healthy decision for you.

Therefore, in order to score well in your boards you need to go through text books also, and along with it you can most probably go through previous year papers, which will in turn prove to be very helpful for you.

Therefore try to study as much as possible from text books and go through question papers at the last time.
18th April 2015, 09:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No , I will not suggest you to go with previous year papers only .If you want to score good score in the board examination . As with this you can maximum attain 60% marks which is not the good score .

If you want to use previous year paper you can you it in calculating your question solving and for the syllabus or pattern .

The best will be to go with the text books recommended by the board or school for it . And if you work hard then definitely score better marks .

The marks in the 10th board will definitely boost and help you in your +2 and higher education .
19th April 2015, 12:39 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

No, we can not say accurate marks that what you will get after preparation with previous year question papers of ICSE board for 10th board exam.
If take fully preparation through text book and then check yourself by previous year question paper.
Then you can get minimum 70% marks in 10th ICSE board.
So, don't depend only previous years question paper.
10th January 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir ..I have gone through gurkul all in one 10 yr papers n covered some part of syllabus slightly.. so ..which yr paper will be repeated with some questions in icse 2020
2nd February 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Should we by hard ICSE previous year question papers
4th March 2021, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a failure will i do good in my icse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?