6th January 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How to retrieve lost roll number for exam?

Sir how I get roll no. please fast tell my roll no. on My phone 9814346052 Student name : Mankomal Singh Father's name : Sukhvinder Singh Mother's name : Jasvir Kaur Centre District/State : Sangrur Centre of examination : Malerkotla* Date of birth{mm/dd/yyyy} : 11/1/1998 Gender/category : Male/others Matric school state/board/school code: Punjab/Punjab school education board {PSEB}

8th January 2016, 10:06 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to retrieve lost roll number for exam?

As you have lost your roll number, you can retrieve it back by approaching the respective school principal. As the school examination branch will keep a duplicate copy of hall ticket of each and every candidate for record purpose. So, no need to worry you can get it back by approaching the school.
8th January 2016, 11:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should probably contact your school authorities and tell then your issue, I am sure they will help you out.

Just provide a written application to your senior authorities and you will get your roll number soon I am sure.
9th January 2016, 10:22 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to retrieve lost roll number for exam?

Don't worry about that, Just visit your school with your parents because when you are with your parents school will give you the priority and importance. Tell them your issue they will provides you a copy of the roll number or may be they will provides you original one after charging the plenty. This is the only way to retrieve your roll number.
30th July 2021, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I have not remembered my roll no of 12th pseb. How may I get my result of 112th which is passed on 2014-2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?