3rd June 2020, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How should I plan my study to score atleast 90% in 10th GBSHSE Board exam?

I am a student of GBSHSE and studying in 10th standard. I want to score atleast 90% marks in my Board exam. How much time should I spend on my studies for achieving this milestone? And please tell me excluding school time. How should I plan my study timing?

4th June 2020, 10:58 AM
Rohan221994

Default Re: How should I plan my study to score atleast 90% in 10th GBSHSE Board exam?

I would like to tell what I did
I firstly had in mind what percentage I would score. I kept my target of 85+ Each day I would focus on the score and my aim.
I planned a timetable with Mathematics, English, Social Science on one day and Science, Hindi and Marathi the other day. I would repeat this pattern alternately
The reason is on a particular day, I would pair up difficult and easy subject. English was difficult for me, Maths difficult yet interesting, Social Science easy.
I was strong at Hindi and Marathi and weak at Science.
During vacation I would give atleast two hours for each subject. You can give time according to how much time you take to understand.

Stick to the timetable. You can however flexibiliy extend the time for difficult subject for you.

Revise formulae for Science and Maths on alternate days. I finished 50% of my portion from start of vacation to end of vacation.

You should complete your portion one month before prelims.

If you are going for any coaching classes, well and good, but have in mind that from whom you are able to understand best is what matters.

You can take this as example and ultimately evaluate your priority subjects and time to give
Finally my efforts paid off and I scored 87.69% in 2009.
So if you aim for 90% you can surely achieve it.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf CamScanner 06-04-2020 09.45.22.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?