15th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?

Hi, I want to study astrophysics/astronomy after 12th standard. I have scored 72.3% in 12th standard; I am from Jalgaon, Maharashtra, checked for IISER not eligible in IISC. only after joining B.Sc or science 3 year course for KVPY. What should I do? Is there any college/institute offering B.E Astrophysics/astronomy or B Sc in science/physics or astronomy/astrology. I could not find any. Please guide. Krish. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Commerce at Jalgaon? How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th CBSE of Boarding school?
  2. Which is the best software engineering college after scoring 110 marks in CET?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject combination to study in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  4. Names and websites of all the colleges in Jalgaon offering BSc course?
  5. How to do diploma in Petrochemical?
  6. List of colleges offering MD(Agadtantra) in Maharashtra
  7. Details of Maharashtra board English Medium Schools in Jalgaon City for class 4th to 10th standard?
  8. List colleges for doing Aeronautical Diploma in Maharashatra?
  9. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join in MBA finance? Details of the open universities in Maharashtra(Jalgaon)?
  11. List of colleges offering PG in Fluid Dynamics in Maharashtra?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  13. List colleges in Maharashtra offering Post Graduation in Wine Technology?
  14. List of colleges offering BCA course in Maharashtra?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(Maharashtra)?
  16. List of colleges offering DGO course in Maharashtra? Duration and fee details of the course?
  17. List of Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Pharmacy in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  18. List of under graduate courses with Business Statics? Best colleges in Maharashtra for it? -- [New]
17th June 2016, 05:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?

After completing class 12th from a recognised University, candidates need to appear in the Entrance examinations conducted by the respective Universities, qualifying in which the candidate can pursue Astrophysics as a Graduation level course.

Eligibility criteria for Astrophysics Graduation:-

Candidates must have completed the class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics in their class 12th studies.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in class 12th.

List of colleges offering Astrophysics course in Maharashtra:-

Savitribai Phule Pune University : Department of Atmospheric And Space Sciences, Pune (Maharashtra)
Publication Complex, University of Pune , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411007

National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA), Pune (Maharashtra)
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Pune University Campus, Post Bag 3, Ganeshkhind , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411007

Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Pune (Maharashtra)
Post Bag 4, Ganeshkhind, Pune University Campus , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411007

Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Maharashtra)
Vidyanagar , Kolhapur (Kolhapur Dist.) - 416004
16th December 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?

I am in bsc. Ist year but i want to go for astronomy i scored 82.88% in 12th with pcm. I am from punjab is there any test which will give me an opportunity to study astronomy ? Should i complete my bsc. Frst or should i drop this year?
12th May 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in thiruvananthapuram, kerala ?
12th May 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in
thiruvananthapuram, kerala ?
13th May 2020, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th for astronomy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?