22nd August 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How and where to join NCC in Patna?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 9th standard and my school is not associated with NCC. I live in Patna and am studying with CBSE Board. I want to join NCC at any cost. Kindly tell me where I can join NCC in my city? Kindly tell me how I can join also?

16th November 2020, 10:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to join NCC in Patna?

There are 2 division
Junior 13 _19 yrs
Senior 25 yrs
As a private candidate you can join NCC,
You can enroll in senior division to the nearest NCC unit, and juniors can apply to the principal.
Application filing to commanding officer and if he is satisfied he will accept your application.
Candidate has to.sign a declaration in form |. And if candidate is minor his / her parents shall also sign.
Verification of documents and application is done that everything is according to the rules set for this purpose.
Medical examination is done
The consent of candidate is required and that he or she is understanding the questions put to him..he shall sign the certificate to that effect on the said form.
26th February 2022, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where to join NCC in Patna?

Sir I'm 14 years old girl . I'm in 9th .and my school is not affiliated with ncc. How can I join. Please tell..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?