27th March 2023, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I got 70% merit marks in GSEB board in 12th Standard, will I get admission in Gujarat for MBBS?

I got 70% merit marks in GSEB board in 12th Standard...will I get admission in Gujarat for MBBS?

30th March 2023, 08:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I got 70% merit marks in GSEB board in 12th Standard, will I get admission in Gujarat for MBBS?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in the Science stream in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with at least 50% marks in aggregate (in the case of reserved category the minimum marks requirement is 40%) in PCB group subjects from a recognized board of education.

Further, for MBBS admission you are required to qualify for the NEET UG held by NTA once every year.

So, if you have managed to complete Class 12th with the required qualification, you can attempt NEET UG and further to take admission in MBBS.
13th May 2023, 08:53 PM
Abhishek2426

Default Re: I got 70% merit marks in GSEB board in 12th Standard, will I get admission in Gujarat for MBBS?

Gujarat MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023-

Unreserved or general category candidates must have an aggregate score of 50% in class 12 boards and 40% aggregate score is the minimum requirement for reserved category students including physically disabled students belonging to the reserved background.

NEET exam is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).

To take admission in MBBS you need to qualify NEET exam by securing the minimum qualifying percentile.

After qualifying NEET exam with required percentile you will get admission in MBBS.
14th May 2023, 02:26 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria-

If you want to take admission in MBBS then you have to fulfill eligibility criteria.
  • For general category you must have minimum aggregate score of 50% in class 12 board.
  • For reserved category 40% aggregate score is the minimum requirement.
After qualifying 12th board with minimum requirement you just need to qualify NEET exam by securing the minimum qualifying percentile.

With the help of above knowledge you will easily get admission in MBBS.
Good luck.
31st May 2023, 04:41 PM
eduking

For MBBS admission you need to appear for NEET and your class 12th marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology also matter in the final merit for admission. The minimum mark required in class 12th PCB is 50% from a recognized board of education. You need to clear NEET with a good rank if you are looking to get admission to your choice of college.

Once you have got the score in NEET, you will be able to apply for admission at the respective medical College in Gujarat. You can also appear for Gujarat State medical entrance exam. If you can get an excellent rank in any one of the entrance exams you will be able to get admission to Gujarat easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?