20th May 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?

With reference to CBSE circular no. – CBSE/CU/143 online my ward is going to appear in 10th examination I would much appreciate if you could give your view regarding my queries i.e. if my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th in CBSE affiliated school.

23rd May 2014, 09:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?

It is good to see that your ward is going to appear in the Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE. This is important for the maturity and development of the student as they will not be under pressure if they give simple school based exam always.

Coming to your query, there is no restriction in admission in class 11th in CBSE affiliated school if your ward gives board based tenth examination. Instead they will appreciate it and if your ward scores good result they will readily accept your ward.
16th April 2021, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?

Ward appearing in class 10 yes or no means
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?