30th January 2023, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Instruction and criterion to crack CGL exam?

NOW I AM IN 11th I CHOSE MY STREAM PCM IN DPS BOKARO. SIR I WANT TO BE AN ITO SO PLEASE GIVE THE INSTRUCTIONS AND CRITERIONS TO CRACK THE CGL EXAM.

30th January 2023, 07:17 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Instruction and criterion to crack CGL exam?

Tips to Crack SSC CGL 2023:-

1) Go through the Complete Syllabus.
2) Attempt Previous Year Question Paper.
3) Create a Study Plan.
4) Opt for the Right Study Materials and Resources.
5) Mock Test is the Key to Success.
6) Analyze Your Performance Through Mock Tests.
7) Work on Your Weak Areas.
8) Learn to Cope with Stress etc.

SSC CGL Exam Eligibility:-

1) Citizenship:- Must be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan.
2) SSC CGL Age Limit:- Must be between the age group of 18 years and 32 years.
3) Qualification:- Bachelor's degree from a recognized University.
31st January 2023, 09:38 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Instruction and criteria to crack CGL Examination:

In order to crack CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Examination that is conducted by Staff Selection Commission, you are required to definitely follow the criteria. And the same is given below for more information:

>> To be eligible for appearing in CGL Examination is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.

>> As you are still in 11th Class, I would suggest you to pursue all the courses starting from 11th class to Graduation with keen interest getting good command over the concepts. While getting knowledge on all the subjects studied till Bachelor's Degree would really help you to crack the examination.

>> Apart from this, you can start going through the Previous year solved papers for getting the idea of knowing examination pattern. So that it will be helpful for you when you complete Bachelor's Degree before appearing for the CGL examination.

>> From Bachelor's Degree 2nd year onwards you can really start your preparation thoroughly with the topics that you deal with during the course of study.

>> Practice is the another weapon which you can use for getting good confidence in tackling the examination. And attend the mock tests as much as you can to get knowledge of the pattern of the examination.
31st January 2023, 02:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualifications required to appear in SSC CGL examination are as below:-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie between 18 years to 27 years. For some posts, the lower age limit is 20 years while the upper age limit is 30 years or 32 years. In all the cases upper age limit relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university. Students can appear in the same examination while pursuing the final year of their degree course.

So, you can choose any stream for your Class 11th and graduation degree course as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in the SSC CGL examination.

For complete details regarding SSC CGL examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
31st January 2023, 05:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To be an IT (Income Tax) Officer, you need to qualify SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) examination.

Further, for appearing in the same examination, bachelor's degree holder in any discipline are eligible. So, you do not need to worry about the selection of stream for your higher secondary school degree or bachelor's degree as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For a piece of advice, I would like to say that you should start working on the General Studies part related to India, English vocabulary, English Grammar, Mathematics, and Aptitude a little bit from now on, whenever you get time as the competition level in SSC CGL examination, is quite high and therefore starting your preparation as early as possible will be helpful for you.
31st January 2023, 06:37 PM
Msdhoni02

Instruction and criterion to crack CGL exam?

1. To apply for the SSC CGL Exam, the candidate must be a Graduate from a recognised University/ Institution.

2. Bachelor's Degree in any subject from a recognized University.

3. And, Candidates must have studied either Economics/Statistics/Mathematics as a compulsory or as an elective subject.
31st January 2023, 10:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To crack CGL exam, you have to start preparing for the exam as per the syllabus.

In competitive examination practice is the key to success. So, solve maximum number of questions based on topics of the syllabus.

For CGL exam syllabus visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?