11th October 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Banking Sector for 12th Commerce student in Odisha?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs in Banking Sector anywhere in Odisha. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Banking Sector? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

17th October 2018, 12:27 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Banking Sector for 12th Commerce student in Odisha?

Being a student of Class 12th, you are not eligible for any banking jobs straight after the completion of your Class 12th as the minimum education required for banking jobs is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Further, once you complete your graduation degree, based on your educational qualification, you will be eligible to apply for bank Clerical and bank Probationary officer posts across the various nationalized banks of India.

Also, for your recruitment at above mentioned posts across various nationalized banks of India, you are required to qualify bank examinations such as IBPS bank examinations or SBI bank examination, and for details and updates regarding these examinations, you can refer to their respective official link which are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in respectively.
17th October 2018, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Banking Sector for 12th Commerce student in Odisha?

Banking jobs ask for minimum graduation qualification these days. Hence, you should complete at least a degree in any stream first. You are a commerce student, so you should go for B.Com degree.

After completion of degree, you can apply for various banking exams like IBPS clerk and PO, SBI clerk/PO. You can even try for job in private sector banks too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?