4th August 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Defence Service on 12th basis?

Hello friends, my aim is to join a Defence Service. I am not interested in any private jobs. Right now, I am studying in 11th and will be in 12th in next few months. I wanted to give exams after my 12th. So, please tell me any job in Defence Service for me?

14th August 2018, 11:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Defence Service on 12th basis?

Candidates passed 12th are eligible for recruitment in defence services as an officer, Clerk or as a Solider.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the respective examination conducted for the same.

NDA is the most common examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year for recruitment in service as an officer. Only male candidates are eligible 16.5-19.5 years.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th August 2018, 09:04 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym NDA stands for National Defence Services. NDA/NA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Academic qualification: 12th passed from a recognized board. Mathematics and Physics subjects are necessary for Navy and Air Force.

Age criteria: 16.5 to 19.5 years.

You can apply for NDA/NA exam to join different wings of Defence. There is written test and Service Selection Board.
15th August 2018, 11:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

NDA is National Defence Academy and UPSC conducts entrance examination twice in a year for selection in defence services.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board and age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination.

Examination is conducted in two stages and you have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final selection. More information regarding the examination is available at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?