25th March 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in the Government Sector on 10th Manipur Board basis?

Hello Sir, my aim is to do a Government service. I am not interested in any private jobs. Right now I am studying in 10th and preparing for the Board exam from Manipur Board. I wanted to give exams after my 10th. So, please tell me any job in the Government sector for me?

1st April 2020, 06:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Government Sector on 10th Manipur Board basis?

Job opportunities in government sector on 10th Manipur Board exam:-

Lower Division Clerk
Lower Division Assistants
Multi -Tasking Staff
Upper Division Clerk
Jail Constable
Skilled Tradesmen
Patwari
Forest Guard
Assistant Foremen
Junior Engineer etc.
2nd April 2020, 08:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Government Sector on 10th Manipur Board basis?

Defence sector of the Government of India comprises of the combined forces of Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army. All the three branches of Indian armed forces offer entry level positions to 10th pass candidates.
They may include positions of logistical support like Male tradesman, multi tasking staff, electricians, mechanics, painters, welders, cooks, Tailors, washer man, engine fitter and others.

Railway Officers positions under Group C and D staff including technical and Manual work posts like act apprentice, fitter, welder, carpenter, technician, maintainers and others.

Staff Selection Commission recruits constables in BSF, ITBP, Assam Rifles, CRPF, SSB and NIA through constable exam. .
2nd April 2020, 08:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Here is the list of some Job opportunities in the Government Sector on 10th Manipur Board basis:-

> Defence jobs including Indian army and Indian Navy.

> Railway jobs.

> Staff selection commission jobs - SSC CHSL.

> Banking jobs.

> State government jobs.

> Police force jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?