15th October 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

List of best CBSE schools in Rajkot? What is the admission procedure followed for applying school?

I want to get admission of my daughter( 3 yrs old)in best CBSE school in rajkot .I m confused so please guide me.? What are the steps I need to follow for the same? Who can provide me the information on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
16th October 2016, 12:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best CBSE schools in Rajkot? What is the admission procedure followed for applying school?

Best CBSE Schools in Rajkot :

>> Kendriya Vidyalaya

>> Podar International School

>> Podar Jumbo Kids Rajkot

>> Nalanda Vidyalaya

>> Rajkumar College

>> Om Shanti English Medium School

>> The Sunshine school.
16th October 2016, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best CBSE schools in Rajkot? What is the admission procedure followed for applying school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission of my daughter( 3 yrs old)in best CBSE school in rajkot .I m confused so please guide me.? What are the steps I need to follow for the same? Who can provide me the information on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
List of best CBSE schools in Rajkot:

KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA
Address: Post Box 73, Kalavad Road, Rajkot - 360005

JAY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL-GONDAL ROAD
Address: 5, Lotus Arcade, Gondal Road, Gondal Road, Rajkot - 360021

DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL- KALAWAD ROAD
Address: 5th Floor, Neptune Tower, Opposite Jalaram Petrol Pump, Kalawad Road, Rajkot - 360007
16th October 2016, 12:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the good CBSE schools in Rajkot, kindly have a look at it:

1.The School of Science
Address: Amrut, Kalawad Road, 150 Feet Ring Road, Behind K K V Hall, Rajkot - 360005
Phone:

> Delhi Public School Rajkot
Address: Seventh Floor, Neptune Tower, Kalavad Road, Opposite Jalaram Petrol Pump, Rajkot - 360005
Phone: +(91)-281-2450302, +(91)-9374075197

> SN Kansagra School
Address: Tges Talent Management Sn Kansagra School, University Road Rajkot., Rajkot, Rajkot - 360005
Phone: +(91)-9909998072, 9909998035

> Rajkumar College
Address: Dr Radhakrishnan Road, Rajkot Ho, Opposite Shastri Maidan, Rajkot - 360001
Phone: +(91)-281-2466064, 2466073

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to fill up the application form provided to you by the school itself, after submitting the form long with providing the required details and documents asked for. You will however be provided admission if you do provide the minimum eligibility requirement for admission.
16th January 2017, 02:52 PM
sapnayadav51

I will tell you the procedure is simple, you will have to fill up the form provided by the school itself, after submit the form long with providing the required details and documents asked. The minimum eligibility requirement for admission.Best CBSE Schools in Rajkot :
> Kendriya Vidyalaya
> Podar International School.
> Podar Jumbo Kids Rajkot.
> Nalanda Vidyalaya.
> Rajkumar College.
> Om Shanti English Medium School.
> The Sunshine school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?