3rd June 2019, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

List of Boarding schools offering Higher Secondary Science admission in Chamoli, Uttarakhand?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in 10th standard. I am planning to send him to Boarding school after completing his 10th. I want to send him to Boarding school. Can you please name some Boarding schools in Chamoli, Uttarakhand where he can study for Higher Secondary with Science stream?

7th June 2019, 01:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Boarding schools offering Higher Secondary Science admission in Chamoli, Uttarakhand?

You can contact the following schools in Chamoli

- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pipalkoti Distt Chamoli, Near Joshi Math Uttarankhnd, Chamoli

- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Gopeshwar, Chamoli

- Jyoti Vidyalaya, Joshimath, Chamoli
8th June 2019, 12:47 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: List of Boarding schools offering Higher Secondary Science admission in Chamoli, Uttarakhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in 10th standard. I am planning to send him to Boarding school after completing his 10th. I want to send him to Boarding school. Can you please name some Boarding schools in Chamoli, Uttarakhand where he can study for Higher Secondary with Science stream?
List of Boarding schools offering Higher Secondary Science admission in Chamoli, Uttarakhand:

Ecole Globale International Girls' School
Address: Sahaspur Road, Horawala, Uttarakhand 248197

Kasiga School
Address: Off Dehradun - Mussoorie Highway Village Purkul, Uttarakhand 248009
Phone: 099174 80901

The Doon School
Address: Mall Rd, Seyad Mohalla, Kishan Nagar Chowk,
Krishna Nagar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001

The Asian School
Address: Asian Acres, Vasant Vihar, Indra Nagar Colony,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248006
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?