28th February 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?

Respected Sir
I want a good CBSE school
for admission in class 9 for girls
with hostel facility around Kolkata.
Kindly help me to find out schools.

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Karnataka?
  2. List of CBSE and ICSE affiliated Schools which offer admission in 9th standard at Patna
  3. List of best CBSE schools to join Class 9th with hostel facility?
  4. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  6. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  7. Good CBSE Schools in Kolkata with hotel facility
  8. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  9. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  10. CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?
  11. List of cheap CBSE or WBBSE affiliated government schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Durgapur?
  12. CBSE schools with girls hostel facility in Kota for 12th standard?
  13. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore
  14. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 11th standard which also prepares for JEE Main & Advanced in Kota?
  15. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of the top CBSE schools with reasonable hostel facility in Chhattisgarh?
  17. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Bangalore?
  18. List of Gujarat state board affiliated schools with hostel facility for admission in Higher Secondary at Gujarat?
1st March 2015, 12:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?

Following are some of the CBSE affiliated schools in Kolkata, which are offering hostel facility.

GSS Girls School
Address: No. 65, Pratapaditya Road, Kalighat, Kolkata

Modern High School For Girls
Address: Plot No. 78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Ballygunge, Kolkata

Ashok Hall Girls School
Address: 5A, Sarat Bose Road, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal

Gurbachan Singh Sindh Girls School
Address: 65, Pratapaditya Road, Kolkata

La Martiniere Girls School
Address: 14, Rowdon Street, Circus Avenue, Kolkata
15th April 2015, 11:23 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?

List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility as given below:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

:: La Martiniere Girls School

:: Gurbachan Singh Sindh Girls School

:: Ashok Hall Girls School

:: GSS Girls School

:: Modern High School For Girls

:: Govt School

:: Khalsa college

etc.
23rd February 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my daughter in CBSE school in class 9 at kolkata having hostel facilities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?