11th June 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to pass class 12th before SSB interview of NDA exam?

If someone is studying in 12th at the time of NDA exam and passed it. Whether it is mandatory to pass 12th class before SSB interview or he can attended SSB interview without passing it. At which time he have to produce 12th pass certificate?

11th June 2017, 08:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to pass class 12th before SSB interview of NDA exam?

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and same is a defense academy meant for providing training and education to those who manages to qualify NDA entrance examination with an aim to become a commissioned officer in Indian defense sector.

NDA entrance examination is held twice every year by UPSC in two stages which includes Written examination followed by SSB ( Service Selection Board ) interview respectively.

As far as you are concerned about the last date for submission of original documents to join NDA being a student of Class 12th then I would like to let you know that you can submit the original passing certificate and marksheet till a week earlier than the commencement of NDA course which you have qualified.

Also the documents which are must for appearing in SSB interview is the Admit card, Passing Certificate and Marksheet of Class 10th as these are used to verify the age and personal detail of candidate.

For more details and FAQs associated with NDA examination you must go through the notification released for NDA examination which you can download from the link www.upsc.gov.in.
11th June 2017, 09:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to pass class 12th before SSB interview of NDA exam?

Yes, it is mandatory to pass class 12th before appearing for SSB Interview of NDA examination. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to appear in NDA examination. You need to produce your 12th standard pass certificate at the time of SSB Interview of NDA examination.
11th June 2017, 11:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much necessary to complete your 12th standard at first before attending the SSB interview. You have to show the pass certificates before attending the interview. I have also attached a pdf link below in which you will be able to find the eligibility and other details regarding NDA examination. So, download it and go through the details carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA 2017eligibility..pdf(383.6 KB, 109 views)
12th June 2017, 11:06 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge you will be eligible for NDA exam after passing Matriculation that is after 10th. It is not compulsory to have Degree of Intermediate. So no need to worry just go for interview.
12th June 2017, 12:43 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, the candidate has to take passing certificate before the SSB interview. If you unable to show the proof of passing higher secondary (certificate/mark sheet), then your chance of this time will be cancelled even you have scored top in the NDA written test.
12th June 2017, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If someone is studying in 12th at the time of NDA exam and passed it. Whether it is mandatory to pass 12th class before SSB interview or he can attended SSB interview without passing it. At which time he have to produce 12th pass certificate?

Yes, it is mandatory to pass Class 12th before an SSB Interview of NDA examination. Eligibility for NDA examination is – candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as main subjects (for Navy & Air Force). Candidate’s age must be 16.5 to 19 years and must be unmarried. Therefore, it is mandatory to pass Class 12th for appearing SSB Interview of NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC. The UPSC website link is given Click Here
12th June 2017, 04:51 PM
ranu shahi

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for SSB interview for NDA but you have to carry your 10th marksheet and certificate along with you and your age will be minimum 17 years at that time.
List of documents to carry for SSB interview for NDA are:-
Call letter
10th/12th marksheet and certificate(original and 2 photocopy).
NCC certificate(original and photocopy)(if applicable)
Identity proof(original and 2 photocopy)
20 passport size colour photographs with light coloured clothes and against white background.
12th June 2017, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th certificate during SSB interview. There will be a document verification and only those who are class 12th passed, will be allowed to appear for SSB.

Hence, you should ensure that, you are class 12th passed from a recognised board of education.
12th June 2017, 11:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is mandatory to pass 12th Class before appearing in SSB Interview for NDA Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in NDA Examination is given below.

>> You must have completed 12th Class from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern

>> Or else candidates who are pursuing their 12th Class are also eligible to appear in NDA Examination.

>> Although candidates who are pursuing their 12th Class are also eligible to apply, candidates must have passed 12th Class by the time they appear in SSB Interview.

>> So, as far as my best knowledge is concerned it is mandatory to successfully pass 12th Class before appearing in SSB Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?