23rd October 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Which medium is better for writing IAS examination - Telugu or English?

I have studied till my S.S.C. in telugu medium. I have completed my Inter and B.Tech in English medium. I want to become an IAS Officer. Which medium is better for me to write IAS exam - english or telugu?

23rd October 2015, 09:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which medium is better for writing IAS examination - Telugu or English?

If you have enough knowledge of English that you have completed your B.Tech in English medium.

Hence I would like to suggest you that you must prefer English Medium for Test.
It is used every where and hence more in demand.
23rd October 2015, 10:23 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which medium is better for writing IAS examination - Telugu or English?

English medium is better for writing IAS examination. It will give you an upper edge at the time of interview and also in the written exams containing essays and comprehension.

So, it is better to write IAS examination in English language.
23rd October 2015, 10:38 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

If you are seeking my opinion then I would suggest you to appear for the Civil Services examination in English medium.

Telugu is also good but English medium in this exam has certain edge over Telugu.
14th June 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir.. I have studied my SSC in Telugu medium and inter,degree also.. I can't understand fulfil English language so I want to prefer civils Telugu language.. can I write civils examination in Telugu language??
15th October 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir... I have completed my school education with telugu background and i have done my intermediate in English medium and now I am doing my graduation(i am in 1st year of open degree with BA maths &stats) in English medium only. My aim is to be an IAS so I am going to start preparation( i will dedicate 3 years for preparation) but I confused at what medium of books should i read for ias. I am not fluent in English. So which medium suits to me for preparation anyone suggest me fast
Thank you ----S.Vamshi
11th February 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for ias exam in Telugu median. But I have confusion in language. I want to change my language Telugu to English is this possible? I heard that English language is better than Telugu language
9th June 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Telugu language is better or not in IAS exam because I am studying in Telugu language so I am full fill in Telugu language
1st October 2018, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

I want to choose english for mains and telugu for interview.Is it coorrect or not?
4th March 2021, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have doubt my mother tongue is telugu I want to prepare telugu medium it's better or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?