24th July 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to qualify in 12th Compartmental exam?

I have got compartment in a subject in 12th Board exam. I am going to appear my Compartmental exam soon. So I want to know whats the minimum marks requires to qualify the Compartment exam? Please let me know.

24th July 2016, 06:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to qualify in 12th Compartmental exam?

Compartmental examination is a golden opportunity for candidates who have unfortunately failed in one of the subject in their board examination to avoid the loss of one year in their academics.

As far as you are concerned about the minimum qualifying marks required for passing compartmental examination then it would be the same as it is for the actual board examination. As you have not mentioned your board so exact passing marks cannot be provided as it varies with boards.

Also the whole syllabus and pattern of examination will be also as the board examination. So you must prepare on the basis of your board examination preparation with more efficiency so that you can avoid the loss of one academic year.
24th July 2016, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to score 33% marks in theory exam to become eligible for pass certificate. In case there is a practical paper for the subject then marks should be above 40% taken together in theory practical.
If you have good enough marks on practical then only 33% marks is required in theory to be declared pass.
19th July 2017, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How many number should to pass in compartment exam.. I calculate than 20 marks in my compartment exam. And I have also 28 marks in practical. .so I want to .. will I am pass in compartment exam yes or no give me answer
22nd July 2022, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have 32 in bst so i will pass and 28 in accounts give me answer yes or no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?