8th June 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it okay to shift from commerce to arts and then pursue HR in future?

I am currently a commerce student who has given my hsc exam. I've managed to score to above 85% always. But I want to shift from commerce to arts for the only reason that those subjects are more interesting though commerce is also okay. Will that make any difference? Which field is better if I am considering MBA in HR?

10th June 2016, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it okay to shift from commerce to arts and then pursue HR in future?

For MBA HR admission any stream will work and it will not make any difference whether you study arts or commerce.
It will be difficult to change stream to arts from commerce in class 12th because you have already passed 11th and schools don't allow admission in different stream directly in class 12th.
11th June 2016, 12:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it okay to shift from commerce to arts and then pursue HR in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently a commerce student who has given my hsc exam. I've managed to score to above 85% always. But I want to shift from commerce to arts for the only reason that those subjects are more interesting though commerce is also okay. Will that make any difference? Which field is better if I am considering MBA in HR?
Yes, it is okay to shift from commerce to arts as you mentioned you have more interest in arts than in commerce. You can study any arts group like English, History, Hindi, Economics etc. After completing the graduation you can choose MBA in Human Resources Management. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination like MAT, CAT, XAT,TANCET etc for the admission. The course is available in various B Schools in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?