14th March 2020, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th Gujarat Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

I want to study Science in my Higher Secondary. I am preparing for my 10th Board exam. I am residing at Ahmedabad and taking Gujarat Board. I would like to know upto what percentage, I get Science in reputed and famous ISC schools? Kindly also refer to some good schools.

15th March 2020, 11:15 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Gujarat Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

There is no minimum required aggregate as per the board to get admission in science stream.

The required minimum aggregate varies with school due to limited number of seats for each stream.

So, visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure of the respective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?