12th December 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in Arunachal Pali Vidyapith School?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Arunachal Pali Vidyapith School. I want to study Science in this school in Intermediate. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard for getting admission in this school?

19th December 2018, 09:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in Arunachal Pali Vidyapith School?

In order to get admission in Intermediate Science in Arunachal Pali Vidyapith School, you should have passed 10th standard with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute. However required percentage depends on the number of students admitted to 11th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?