25th February 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in BL Indo Anglian Public School, Aurangabad?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in BL Indo Anglian Public School, Aurangabad. I want to study Science in this school in Intermediate. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard for getting admission in this school?

28th February 2019, 05:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in BL Indo Anglian Public School, Aurangabad?

Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in BL Indo Anglian Public School, Aurangabad:-

The minimum percentage for go to the science stream in BL Indo Anglian Public School is around 70%. Actually science stream is tougher than other streams so that one should join the science stream if one got 70% or above in 10th.
1st March 2019, 06:13 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in BL Indo Anglian Public School, Aurangabad?

There is no percentile restriction for getting admission in BL Indo Anglian Public School. Seats are allotted on the basis of entrance test and personal interview marks. Although the percentage doesn't make much difference in the selection process but your marks ensure your selection and make a positive impact on school authorities during the interview session. Above 80% will be enough to achieve your goal.

You can download admission form or apply online through schools online portal i.e. www.bliaps.com.
1st March 2019, 09:15 PM
Sunnyexpert

Depending upon current competition scenario, you will have to score a minimum of 80% in aggregate in your 10th board examination to be able to apply for admission.

After submitting the application, you will also have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective school itself and upon clearing it you will be able to get admission and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?