10th October 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th Telangana Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

I want to study Science in my Higher Secondary. I am preparing for my 10th Board exam. I am residing at Khammam and taking Telangana Board. I would like to know upto what percentage, I get science in reputed and famous ISC schools? Kindly also refer some good schools.

15th October 2019, 04:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Telangana Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

** The percentage required in 10th Telangana Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school is 60%.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list i.e the merit list will be prepare on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th class.

** My suggestion to you is that you can score more than 60% in your 10th class to get science admission in good school.
16th October 2019, 02:41 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Telangana Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

You should try and score a minimum of 60% in aggregate in order to be eligible to apply for admission in any reputed school in HS.

You might however have to appear for an admission test and then after clearing it with minimum passing marks, you can get admission and continue with studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?