12th December 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam to become a CBI Officer?

I am studying in 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh Board. I am average in studies but my aim is to become a CBI Officer. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 12th Board exam from this Andhra Pradesh Board so that I can achieve my aim?

18th December 2018, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam to become a CBI Officer?

There is no percentage criteria for selection as a CBI officer. You just need to have a degree in any discipline with pass marks to become eligible for UPSC civil services exam. Class 10th and 12th marks don't have any say.

You will be selected on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by UPSC. Just make sure you are well prepared according to the pattern.
19th December 2018, 12:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam to become a CBI Officer?

Basic educational qualification required to become a CBI Officer is pass in Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university. You should be in the age bracket of 20 to 27 years with relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?