16th March 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Humanities of Haryana Board exam to get admission in any good college?

Hi, I am studying in 12th Haryana Board in Humanities at Faridabad. I would like to know what percentage I need for admission in a good college without any donation? I want to do a BA course after 12th so kindly tell me the percentage.

18th March 2020, 12:47 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Humanities of Haryana Board exam to get admission in any good college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am studying in 12th Haryana Board in Humanities at Faridabad. I would like to know what percentage I need for admission in a good college without any donation? I want to do a BA course after 12th so kindly tell me the percentage.
It depends entirely on course, college. The percentage varies between course*and college. Look at last year's cutoff marks*on the official Website of the university. The difference range between 99 + and 75%. You only have to see which course you want to study and which university you can pursue. The cutoff marks remain almost the same and either increases or reduces marginally.
21st March 2020, 12:26 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Humanities of Haryana Board exam to get admission in any good college?

---Minimum Percentage required to get admission in the Top most college for B.A is 50%.

--5%Mark's Relaxation also avilable for the reserved category candidates.

-- Rest is depend upon you that which institute or college you want to get admission .

--Because all the criteria process is different in different institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?