25th December 2020, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in the 10th Karnataka Board exam after completing 6th standard for an 18 years old student?

Sir, I want to give the 10th Board exam. But now I am in 6th standard and my age is 18 years. I am studying under the Karnataka Board. So, is there any way to give the 10th Board exam just after my 6th as my age is going too much and I want to do MBBS in future. So, I want to giver 10th Board exam now.

26th December 2020, 11:51 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Possibility to appear in the 10th Karnataka Board exam after completing 6th standard for an 18 years old student?

No, It is not possible to appear in the 10th Karnataka Board exam after completing 6th standard for an 18 years old student.

At first you have to clear 9th class from any recognized board to be eligible to appear in 10th Karnataka Board Examination.
27th December 2020, 03:40 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Possibility to appear in the 10th Karnataka Board exam after completing 6th standard for an 18 years old student?

No, there is no way to Give exam after passing class 6th exam as in class 9th registration for the student is done and then , the student is eligible to Give exam of class 10th. So, you are not eligible to apply Class 10th Karnataka Board exam after Completing 6th standard exam.
27th December 2020, 09:54 PM
Ulna
Banned

No you will have to study 7th 8th and 9th standard and after that only you can appear for your 10th standard
If you fail in your 9th standard when only you can appear privately fire 10th standard examination
if you want to appear for the 10th standard you will have to pass 9th standard examination
You can pursue MBBS as there is no upper age limit for the entrance exam
you will have to clear all your standards in order to be eligible and after your 10th standard you will have to study 11th and 12th from science stream and you will have to take physics chemistry and biology NCERT 12th standard and you will have to sit for the enterance exam
28th December 2020, 06:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in std 10th after 6th. The required eligibility to get admission in std 10th from a recognised board is that candidate must have passed std 9th.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in std 10th.

The eligibility to appear for MBBS examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?