8th May 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school under Jharkhand Academic Council for 11th Commerce student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 11th with Commerce from Jharkhand Academic Council. I want to quit the school where I am now. I want to join another school but don’t want to change the Board. So, is this possible for me or not?

12th May 2019, 08:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change school under Jharkhand Academic Council for 11th Commerce student?

Yes, it is very much possible to get admission in another school under same board, but for that you will have to get admission in 11th standard itself, once you are able to clear 11th grade examination, you can be promoted to 12th boards and can then be eligible to appear for your board examination in the coming year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?