10th December 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Nursery admission for 2 years and 7 months old candidate?

Sir/Madam, I would like to know that what is age limit for admission in Nursery? My child is 2 years and 7 months old. So he can get admission in Nursery? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

12th December 2018, 07:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Nursery admission for 2 years and 7 months old candidate?

No, it is not possible to get admission in nursery with 2 years and 7 months

The minimum age limit for nursery admission is 3 years.

But your son has not yet attained the age, therefore he is not eligible for it.
13th December 2018, 04:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Nursery admission for 2 years and 7 months old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I would like to know that what is age limit for admission in Nursery? My child is 2 years and 7 months old. So he can get admission in Nursery? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

It is possible to get admission in Nursery for children with age of 3+ years as on 31st March 2019. After completion of Nursery, students will be admitted to the KG at the age of 4+ years and for 1st standard in the age of 5+ years in many leading schools. If the child age is less than 3 years, then the child should be admitted to the Pre Primary school. Parents can contact the schools near their house for the admission to study Nursery.
13th December 2018, 07:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to seek admission in nursery in India, the candidate must have completed at least three years of age.
But still some schools also give admission to the candidates who are over 2 years. I would like to suggest you that, decide the school where you want to seek admission to your child and then look up for the age criteria in the prospectus given of that particular School.
13th December 2018, 07:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

A candidate must have completed the minimum age of 3 years in order to take admission in any school of India in a nursery class.

But some of the schools have their own eligibility criteria.

So you can contact the school for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?