19th September 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join 11th standard in Al-Haramain English School Calicut for 10th KBPE student?

Hi friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from KBPE Board. I want to admit him in Al-Haramain English School Calicut for 11th standard. I would like to know that, is it possible for him to join Al-Haramain English School Calicut after his 10th standard?

24th September 2019, 01:07 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Possibility to join 11th standard in Al-Haramain English School Calicut for 10th KBPE student?

Possibility to join 11th standard in Al-Haramain English School Calicut for 10th KBPE student:--

(i) Proficiency in the subjects concerned.

(ii) General conduct and behavior and discipline.

(iii) Preference for brother or sister of a student already in the school.

(iv) Submission of valid documents.

DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:

1. The Original Birth Certificate (Will be returned after verification except for Class)

2. A recognized T.C issued by the previous school.

3. The Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the previous school for students seeking admission from Class 6 onward.

4. CBSE registration details for students admitted to class X & XII

5. Copy of School Certificates of parents to confirm/ check their names with the document of the child.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?