5th March 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Doveton Higher Secondary School, Chennai for 5th Tamil Nadu Board student?

Hi friends, my daughter is studying in 5th standard from Tamil Nadu Board school. But I want to admit her in Doveton Higher Secondary School, Chennai for 7th standard. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for her to join Doveton Higher Secondary School, Chennai after her 5th standard?

13th March 2019, 12:37 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to join Doveton Higher Secondary School, Chennai for 5th Tamil Nadu Board student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, my daughter is studying in 5th standard from Tamil Nadu Board school. But I want to admit her in Doveton Higher Secondary School, Chennai for 7th standard. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for her to join Doveton Higher Secondary School, Chennai after her 5th standard?
Sorry its not possible to get admission for 7th standard without studying 6th standard. Only those qualified in 6th standard are eligible to for 7th standard. As the criteria has followed in Doveton Higher Secondary School as well. Please contact the school administration directly for more information regarding 7th standard admission.

Contact Details:
Doveton Higher Secondary School
Address;1, Ritherdon Road, Vepery, Purasaiwakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600007
Phone: 072007 99444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?