4th December 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate from Andhra Pradesh Board to CBSE for appearing 10th Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 9th standard from Andhra Pradesh Board. I want to change my Board and give the 10th Board exam from CBSE Board. So, I would like to know that is it possible for me to change my Board?

9th December 2018, 05:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from Andhra Pradesh Board to CBSE for appearing 10th Board exam?

Yes, definitely you can do that. You just need to approach the school and see if there is any vacancy ? If yes then you need to collect the following documents :

1. Transfer certificate from the old school.
2. Old mark sheets.
3. Character Certificate.
4. Migration Certificate in case you are changing the board or the board.

Collect the above and submit them to the new school with the admission form and the required fee. You will be given the admission easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?