30th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of reappearing in 10th exam after getting failed in the same?

sir i am a 10th fail student can i give once again 10th re exam

30th July 2015, 07:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of reappearing in 10th exam after getting failed in the same?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the 10th examination again in the nxt year if you have failed in this year examination.

To appear in the examination you have to visit the school from where you have appeared in this year or you can appear as the private candidates.

But you need to work hard to pass in this year examination. The best way to score the best in the board examination is by going through the NCERT books of all the subjects.
30th July 2015, 09:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of reappearing in 10th exam after getting failed in the same?

Yes, why not, you can definitely appear for the 10th board exam if you have failed once in it. There are many board from which you can appear for the 10th exam again like:

>>Central Board of Secondary Education.

>>ICSE.

>>NIOS.

>>State boards.

You can even continue with the same school from which you have appeared for the 10th exam last time. What you need to do is to pay the examination fee for the tenth board exams once more to your school in the next academic year when the forms for the board exams will be filled and sent to board.

Prepare well for the exam, there are only five subjects in which you have work hard and it is quite easy to get passing marks. However if you work hard you can get more than 80% marks in board exams also. Marks in 10th board exam shows that as a student how you are at elementary level in academics.
30th July 2015, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can reappear once again in 10th standard examinations if you have failed your 10th standard board examinations. To qualify subjects in which you have failed in your 10th standard, you need to appear in supplementary examinations which are specially conducted for candidates who have failed in regular examinations. So, you can reappear in your 10th standard board examinations after getting failed in the same.
30th July 2015, 10:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can reappear in 10th exam. After failing in class 10th for the first time, then you can write the supplementary exam for the subjects in which you failed.

If you failed again in the supplementary exam, then you have to wait for one year to write the class 10th exams or else you can clear the exam from NIOS board.
31st July 2015, 12:11 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely give your exam once again next year.
Prepare yourself for the next and give your class 10 exams once again from the same school.
31st July 2015, 12:51 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you can reappear in 10th standard as it is a board class. the first thing you have to do is to fill re-appear form. Purchase one form and fill it properly. These form basically release 10-15 days after result out. You can get these forms from your school campus or from reputed book shop or form filling shop.

Once you fill this form then submit it along with exam fee. Your roll number and other required document's will be posted by board to your mentioned residential address. You can get other details regarding datesheet & result on boards official website.
31st July 2015, 12:57 AM
pointer01

Yes, Definitely you can reappear in the exam of class 10th. Firstly, you have to fill the Registration form for reappearing in the exam which you will get from the school. You may appear as a private or as a regular student.
Work hard for the next time and try to do your best. Join the coaching for the tough subjects and clear the doubts on time by concerning with your teachers.
31st July 2015, 01:09 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is such provision in each board that conducts exam for the 10th that if any candidate fails in the exam, candidate can reappear in the examination by submitting the fees again for whole exam.

So, you can reappear in the 10th board exam again. You must ask or submit an application to your concerned school from which you had appeared for the exam that you want to reappear for the exam, so that they can notify you when application will be filled for the 10th board exam.
31st July 2015, 02:09 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

==> Yes, you can apply for re appear in your matriculation after failing in the same.

==> For appearing in the CBSE matriculation exam you must have fulfill the age criteria.

==> Your minimum age at the exam tie should not be less than 14 years.

==> So you are eligible for reappearing in the 10th class even once you have failed.

==> My suggestion to you is that you should join some coaching center for your weak subjects so that you can score a good grade in your matriculation exams.
31st July 2015, 01:24 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

There is no question of possibility. You have to reappear for the 10th standard examination. There is no other way. You do not have to any other special formality for this. Since you failed in class 10 examination, so you are a student of class 10 again. That means you will appear for the board examination again. Your registration number will be the same this time also. Only thing is your roll number will change. You need to fill the application of admit card before your pre tests. This will be in the same way as you filled it up previous year. So every procedure will remain same. But you need to sit for the final board examination again. This time I would suggest you take up some tutors for your subjects. Take tutors on the subjects you failed. Ask them to come to your home and teach. This will cost you some extra money. But this will help you with passing the 10th examination this time and that too with good marks.
31st July 2015, 03:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can give the Examination again.
You need to register for the Examination again from your School where you must mention all the details that is required to be filled.
Once you have done so you will be eligible to reappear in Class 10 Examination.
30th September 2019, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I write 10 th exam in 1999 but I failed in science exam , is it possible to pass in science exam now
6th February 2021, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I give supplementary exam for maths after 4 years of passing the 10th. As I have passed 10th in 2017 bt I am unable to join as I require min 33% in each subject. Will I be able to register for that exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?