10th July 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure 5th standard admission in Mount Litera Zee School?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to admit my daughter in Mount Litera Zee School for 5th standard in upcoming year. But I have heard that this school doesn’t take admission for 5th standard. Kindly let me know that it is possible to secure 5th standard admission in this school?

15th July 2019, 08:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure 5th standard admission in Mount Litera Zee School?

You are required to follow the below mentioned procedure to get admission in Mount Litera Zee School:

First of all you have to visit the official website of Mount Litera Zee School. or you can directly click on the link given below:

https://mountlitera.com/admission/

Here you have to fill the admission inquiry form. Then the authorities of Mount Litera Zee School call you in the nearest Mount Litera Zee School. You have to visit the campus and apply for the admission over there. After completing the admission formalities, you will get the admission.
16th July 2019, 04:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure 5th standard admission in Mount Litera Zee School?

Procedure to secure 5th standard admission in Mount Litera Zee School:-
Admission procedure:-
Please collect the admission form of RS 1,000 / - from the school.
Fill up the admission form and submit it along with the documents.
Parents are requested to visit the school and complete the formalities.
Admission will be confirmed on receipt of fee payable at the time of admission.
Incase the form is download from the site, Rs 1000/- to be paid to the office at the time of submission of form.
Documents:-
Original certificate( photo copy of the same), address proof, to stamp size photos, 2 passport size photos and 1stamp size photos of each parent .
Application with the incomplete documents will not be taken.
Age limit is between 9 years to 2 months.
Fee structure:-
Class 1to V - 12800.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?