10th July 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Higher Secondary in JG International School for 10th Gujarat Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary in JG International School. I am studying in 10th standard with Gujarat Board. I don’t know whether it is possible for me or not to study in this school after completing my 10th. Can you please let me know?

13th July 2019, 01:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Higher Secondary in JG International School for 10th Gujarat Board student?

You need to study well and score excellent marks in class 10th board exams to get admission at your of school. Admission will be on merit and you need to have excellent marks in 10th to get admission at your choice of school.

For change of board you will need a migration certificate and TC from your previous school. Once you fulfill the merit for admission you will just need documents to complete the process for admission.
13th July 2019, 11:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Higher Secondary in JG International School for 10th Gujarat Board student?

JG International School has classes from 1st to 12th standard.
Science, Commerce and Arts streams are available in the school in 11th and 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?