15th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to M.P board after getting failed in 12th class?

I am failed in class 12th of Cbse board. .But,I'm want to change my board.I lives in M.P so I want to change my cbse board to M.P board.So, pls reply

15th May 2015, 07:53 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to M.P board after getting failed in 12th class?

Yes, you can change your board from CBSE to MP board.
As you failed in 12th class so you have to again take admission in 12th class.
You have to collect the following document from your school to change the board.
1). Transfer certificate.

2). class 12th report card

3). School leaving certificate.

4). Migration certificate.

After collecting above document you can change your board from CBSE to MP.
15th May 2015, 09:44 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to M.P board after getting failed in 12th class?

It you are willing to change your board of education at class 12th level then you can change it easily but before telling you the procedure how to change the board, I would say few words on why are you changing your board because this is not the solution to pass any examination that you change your board and you will pass and have good percentage marks because a student somewhere weak in few subjects or one/ two subjects then the student need to work hard on those subjects rather than thinking of leaving the board or education.

I would also say that do not think that you have been failed because of board or if you think that CBSE board is quite tough in syllabus and education then you might be wrong because there is no board which presents easier education than CBSE that is why I would say that you must continue your study and apply again for class 12th in CBSE board because this would be a right choice and think that you have passed previous classes in CBSE board but at the edge of your school education, if you change the board then it would be a negative effect on your academic background and you will be questioned whenever you will try to apply for jobs that is why try to save yourself from such situations and study more.

If you think that you are not good at any subject then you must join coaching classes to complete that subject because coaching centers teaches better that is why you must attend every single class at your school and coaching center as well then only you will be able to have some good marks and qualify your class 12th with good percentage marks.

If you have planned to change the board then you must take school leaving certificate from your current certificate and also get your character certificate and other marksheets and certificates available by the current school and go to a school which is affiliated to M.P. Education board and make an application that you want to get admission in class 12th and show marksheets of class 11th and 12th and other demanded certificates and fill up form and pay fee for the course.

Once you get registered with MP Board then you would be the student of MP Board and you should start study in government school under MP Board but I would say it again that you must think of not changing the current board and try again.
15th May 2015, 10:30 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change the board from CBSE to M.P board after getting failed in 12th class. Just prepare for your exams and pass all your subjects this time.
If you want to take admission in 12th MP Board you have to take admission in 11th class first and after passing 11th class from MP board you can get admission in 12th class in MP board.
So, i suggest you to pass your 12th class from CBSE Board only.
15th May 2015, 11:06 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No its not possible to change the Board after 11th class. You can reappear in 12th CBSE , Fill up improvement exams and then exams are held in the next in that manner you will get sufficient time for preparation and study harder than last year or you can take admission in 11th class in another Board but it's wastage of your two precious years

You can fill up NIOS board forms as well as CBSE improvement exam , NIOS board provides you admission in 12th class directly on the basis of 10th class marksheet and then prepare for both NIOS board is recognized board so that it marksheet is valuable as cbse
16th May 2015, 12:41 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

I do not think that you should go with the M.P board from the CBSE. As success and failure are two stages of life so if you go with the M.P board then you have to spend one more year as you cannot take admission directly in class 11th.

I do not think that to get pass in the CBSE board examination. So I will suggest you to go with CBSE and to pass in the examination with at least 60% aggregate go through the NCERT text books of Physics ,Chemistry and Mathematics as maximum number of questions are from the text book only.

Successful person do not get frustrated with the failure but overcomes it.
4th June 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

should i apply for improvement exam from cbse to mp board after 12th as i want to become eligilble for appearing in JEE advanced???? plzz reply as soon as possible...
17th June 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

i passed my class 12th from cbse board and i want to do improvent in all five subject because of JEE rules so please tell me can i do this from MP board
6th June 2018, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the board from cbse to up board after getting failed in 12 class?
16th July 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my board from cbse to punjab board after passed 12 from cbse board
5th May 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class 10th from cbse and then class 11th from mp board due to some problem now i want to change my board from mp board to cbse is it possible or not???
7th May 2020, 11:06 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to M.P board after getting failed in 12th class?

No, it is not possible to change the board from CBSE to M.P board after getting failed in 12th class.

If you wish to take admission in 12th MP Board you have to take admission in 11th class first and after passing 11th class from MP board you can get admission in 12th class in MP board.
12th May 2020, 01:52 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Direct admission is prohibited in 12th standard with another board.

--If you are intrested to change your board from CBSE to MP board then you start your study from 11th standard.

--No one can allow you to change your board in 12th standard.
17th June 2020, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

my child is in class 12th cbse board commerce i want to get admit in art in CBSE IS IT POSSIBLE OR CHANGE THE BOARD TO MP BOARD PLS GUIDE
26th July 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I am going to change my board form cbse to mp board because I got fail in cbse 12th commerce is it possible without any problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?