2nd April 2016, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school after completion of 9th ICSE?

Dear Friends,
Is this possible, means, changing the school after 9th ICSE to get admission in new school in ICSE Board? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you!

3rd April 2016, 08:32 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change school after completion of 9th ICSE?

The registration for board examination is done in 9th standard for board exams in ICSE. For example if you have studied ninth standard from any school affiliated to ICSE then you are registered for board exams from that school.

It is not possible to change school after 9th standard. Upto 8th standard, it is allowed, however after 9th standard, this is not allowed because candidate is registered for board exams from that particular school.
3rd April 2016, 08:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in class 10th in other school after class 9th, this is definitely possible.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change your school in class 10th after completing your 9th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 9th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
A copy of migration certificate and affidavit are also required for the process.
4th April 2016, 01:33 AM
Quantum reply

Yes, you can change your school from one ICSE school to another ICSE school. But you cannot change the board.

For changing the school you will required to submit the transfer certificate and class 9th report card in the school.

You need to fulfill all the processes of admission after paying fee you will get the admission.
4th April 2016, 01:34 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change school after 9th standard as long as you remain in the same board, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to follow the procedures that will be mentioned to you by the school officials, and after following it properly, you can very much opt to change your school under thee same board.
30th September 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son is in 9th icse class. Is it possible to shift him in 10th CBSE next year. Or please guide reply me on sandeep.jaswal1977@ Gmail.com
22nd November 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 9th standard, his group 3 subject is technical drawing. Can in standard 10th group 3 subject changed from TD to computer ? also is it possible to change subject in 9th itself ?
8th February 2019, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

My ward is in class 9th ICSE . Can we get her admitted to another school for class 10th ?
19th July 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How can i change my school in class 9 ICSE
15th September 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I don't think it is possible because schools do not take them saying that you can join in class 11
26th September 2020, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can photo of child be changed in pseb in 10class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?