22nd July 2020, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya for a candidate who don't comes to Army family?

I am not from the Army background. I have a son and I want his admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. I am from Aizawl, Mizoram and I would like to know the possibility for the admission of my son in this case.

27th July 2020, 03:30 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya for a candidate who don't comes to Army family?

It is not so that if you are not from army background , your son wouldn't get admission in Kendriya Vidhyalaya.

Kendriya Vidyalaya is not reserved for Army personal only. Many students are from different background of society. Your son will surely get admission if he deserve.

They take some before giving admission to any student, if he could make it he will be selected easily.

16th October 2020, 08:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya for a candidate who don't comes to Army family?

Days not a rule....
Any deserving candidate...who wants to join an army school can do so...the thing is dat candidate must follow d steps of admission their norms discipline etc...
There must b some entrance exam for students to check der capability...n 60% result required in der previous class

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?