22nd November 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give theory exams of PCMB online?

Sir, I failed in 12 class and this is my first time. Sir, I got good marks in practical exams of PCB. I want to give only theory exams of PCMB in online mode, is it possible. Please tell me fast. I really thanks to you.

22nd November 2017, 09:00 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to give theory exams of PCMB online?

Sorry to inform you that giving theory exam of PCMB through online mode is not yet available in our country, so it is quite not possible to give theory exam through online mode. You have to give your theory exam papers of PCMB through usual mode.
22nd November 2017, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to give theory exams of PCMB online. Till now, none of the education boards which offers PCM or PCB stream in 11th and 12th standard had not introduced online examination system. So, if you have failed in 12th standard regular examinations, you need to apply for supplementary examinations to get qualified in 12th standard.
22nd November 2017, 10:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that there is no such provision of giving your respective subject papers examination through online mode. Yo must have to give your Board examination in offline mode only through written process.
However, if you have failed in the examination, you can take admission in any Open Schooling to complete your class 12th education where you can give your examination externally as a candidate.
22nd November 2017, 10:44 PM
ashfaquekhan316

No, I a sorry to say that you cannot give the examination online, you will have to appear for re-examination in the concluding year in order to clear the examination along with the current year candidates, therefore I would suggest you to prepare well for your examination and clear it in one go with good score.
23rd November 2017, 04:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no online exams for school board exams. You need to appear offline and write exam in an examination center. Exams is written descriptive type, hence it will not be online for sure.

Only those exams, which are objective type in nature are conducted online. Therefore, be prepared for the exams offline.
23rd November 2017, 05:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I failed in 12 class and this is my first time. Sir, I got good marks in practical exams of PCB. I want to give only theory exams of PCMB in online mode, is it possible. Please tell me fast. I really thanks to you.

Sorry, it is not possible to give theory examinations of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects online. Students have to appear and write the examinations in a classroom in paper only. Students can appear for the examinations at the given date and time. They have to study the subjects in the same board and appear for the examinations. There is no online facilities available in India for the 12th examinations. Students have to write the answers on paper only. The will be announced by the respective college administration.
23rd November 2017, 05:15 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Appearing in the theory exams through online mode is not possible as of now.

CBSE conducts the exams only in the offline mode.

Also, you will have to appear in the practical exams again in this year as well.
23rd November 2017, 10:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't give theory examinations of your 12th standard PCMB through online. You have to appear all the theory examinations of your 12th standard PCMB through offline mode. You have to apply for Supplementary examinations to appear and qualify the failed subjects of your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?