16th November 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to score full marks in English of 10th Haryana Board exam?

Hello, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard. I want to score full 100 marks in English for 10th Haryana Board exam. Is it possible? Can I score full marks? Please tell me about the possibility.

22nd November 2018, 09:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to score full marks in English of 10th Haryana Board exam?

As English is a language subject hence it is quite difficult to score 100 marks in board examination but yes if you will try hard then definitely you can score more than 95.

You need to practice the following tips and tricks in order to score more than 95% marks in English.

Most students tend to prepare for English examination shortly before the exam date. Instead of ignoring this subject, one must start preparing it early. Doing so will have many advantages and it will reduce load. Starting early will ensure that one will be dealing with small portions of the subject and while starting preparation late, student will have to deal with huge portion of subject in very less amount of time.

Try to speak in English.

Make a group and work on English language skills by sitting together and going through your English lessons and try to discuss things in English. This will help you to indulge in questions and answers. You may even try things other than your regular textbooks for example you can read English newspapers and debate on current affairs and development.

Most students find it tough to deal with English grammar lessons and they tend to ignore it. Instead of ignoring it, just take little work on your weaknesses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?