3rd October 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Tripura Board exam?

Hello, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard. I want to score full 100 marks in Mathematics for 10th Tripura Board exam. Is it possible? Can I score full marks? Please tell me about the possibility.

6th October 2018, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Tripura Board exam?

You need to study according to the paper pattern and practice a lot, if you want to secure full marks in mathematics of any board.

Just study according to the syllabus and also look at the previous year question papers. Studying regularly is also very important, because one can't score top marks by studying for two months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?