4th June 2021, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to secure 9th standard admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth God's Valley International School Satara?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to admit my daughter in Bharati Vidyapeeth God's Valley International School Satara for 9th standard in next year. But I have heard that this school doesn’t take admission for 9th standard. Kindly let me know that it is possible to secure 9th standard admission in this school?

4th June 2021, 08:45 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it possible to secure 9th standard admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth God's Valley International School Satara?

Yes, It is possible to secure 9th standard admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth God's Valley International School Satara.

Admission depends on number of vacant seats and marks secured by candidate in last qualifying exam.

Admission will be done on merit basis so if she could secure good position in merit list and there is vacant seat, she will definitely get admission.

To complete admission procedure you have to visit school only because there is no online application submission facility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?