22nd May 2021, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to shift School in class 10 ICSE in same city in October 2021 amid Covid19 pandemic in India?

Can I change my school , I am registered from one school in class 9 in ICSE board , now in class ten my registration is sent to board , after that can board allow to change the school amid this covid19 pandemic in India ? what is the process ? and what documents will be required from old school

25th May 2021, 12:26 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to shift School in class 10 ICSE in same city in October 2021 amid Covid19 pandemic in India?

No, It is not possible to shift School in class 10 ICSE in same city in October 2021 amid Covid19 pandemic in India.

You can't shift your school in between academic year.

In your case, Either you have to start 10th again from another school or you have to continue 10th with same school in current academic year.

There is no need to shift school due to covid because either you will be promoted or going through online exam.
25th May 2021, 05:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to shift School in class 10 ICSE in same city in October 2021 amid Covid19 pandemic in India?

°°° Of course, it is possible to shift school in class 10th ICSE in same city.
Nobody can stop you from changing your school until and unless the board is same.

You need to have these documents in order to change the school:

Transfer certificate

Previous years marksheet

Character certificate

Valid reason to change your school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?