23rd March 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for RBSE Improvement exam of 12th standard for MCA final year student?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what is the procedure to apply for 12th Improvement exam of RBSE? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? I am the student in final year MCA. I have secured 48% in 12th from RBSE. I want to make my 12th percentage atleast 60%. I will hope for the reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?
  3. For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams of PSEB? Procedure to apply?
  4. How can I apply for Improvement exam in 3 subjects if secured 65% in 12th RBSE Science with Maths?
  5. For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams having secured 52% in 12th RBSE?
  6. What's the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  7. Procedure to migrate from CBSE to RBSE for studying in 11th standard?
  8. How can I appear in 12th Mathematics RBSE Improvement exam in Ajmer? Last date to fillup the application form?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get fresh marksheet if appeared in Improvement exams of 12th RBSE Science?
  11. Where I can apply for off-campus drive being a MCA final year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for improvement exam in class 12th(ISC board)?
  13. How to apply for Lecturer jobs abroad for MCA final year student?
  14. When will be Improvement exam of 12th CBSE held in this year? Procedure to apply?
  15. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 95.54% in 12th RBSE Board exam being a female candidate?
  17. How to get proof of minority for 12th RBSE student? Benefits of minority?
  18. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
25th March 2016, 11:01 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for RBSE Improvement exam of 12th standard for MCA final year student?

No, it is not possible to apply for RBSE Improvement exam of 12th standard for MCA final year student.
Candidate can only apply for Improvement exam within one year after the 12th result. It is not possible to apply for 12th Improvement after so much gap.
26th June 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for RBSE Improvement exam of 12th standard for MCA final year student?

I have got 48% marks in 12th class with grace in one subject can give improvement exam in rbse board
19th March 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for RBSE Improvement exam of 12th standard for BCA 2nd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?