13th October 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science UP Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from UP Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Commerce. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

30th November 2018, 09:17 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science UP Board student?

Candidates passed 11th and going in std 12th are not eligible to change the stream.

So, you are not eligible to change the stream and so you have to continue with the same stream or else you have to take admission in std 11th and again pursue in std 11th with stream of your choice.

For more information contact to your school office.
30th November 2018, 02:19 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science UP Board student?

You are not eligible to change the board after 11th. So, you have to appear for 12th board examination in science stream only.

The option to select the stream is available only in the beginning of std 11th. So, just focus on your studies to score better in the upcoming board examination as you have not abundant time for the preparation left now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?