13th June 2019, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Haryana Board student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from Haryana Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

15th June 2019, 11:13 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Haryana Board student?

You can contact your class teacher or school head if you are looking for a change of stream. Just write an application to the school authority for the change of stream, if it is possible at this time then surely you will be allowed to do so.

Normally, the change of stream is possible at the beginning of class 11th. If you are at the end of the session then it will not be possible and you will be asked to change it next session.
15th June 2019, 01:28 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Haryana Board student?

Yes, you can change your stream after getting into a college but it all depends on the college you've chosen and their rules and regulations.

You have to fill the form again and then in it you can change your stream.

But it is very difficult in any stream to give +2 exams , without understanding the basic concepts of +1, whether it is Science or commerce or even Humanities.
15th June 2019, 09:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you can’t change stream from Commerce to Humanities while pursuing 11th standard. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard either in Commerce or Humanities stream. You can’t switch from one stream to another stream in the middle of the course. None of the schools allows you to change from one stream to another stream in the middle of the course. So, you have a chance either to continue your 12th standard with Commerce stream or take fresh admission in 11th standard Humanities stream.
15th June 2019, 10:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are not eligible to change the board and get admission in Humanities in std 12th.

The option to select the board is given only after std 10th.

So either you have to take admission in std 11th again or continue with same stream.
15th June 2019, 11:10 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

If you have taken admission in std 11th in 2019 then you are eligible to change the stream.

To change the stream, you need to visit the administrative office of the school.
15th June 2019, 11:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that if you want to change your stream after completion of 11th standard or in mid of the 11th standard then you cannot do so because the candidate has to complete 11th and 12th with same board and stream.
If you are really not interested in commerce and want to pursue your 11th and 12th standard with humanities then next year you have to take Re admission in 11th standard in stream you are interested.

But I think that you have the time to change your stream if your school allows you to do so these days and for that you have to consult with your principal and teachers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?